Third Thursday Personal Growth Forum
Presentation: Organize & Feng Shui Decluttering 101
We will start 2018 by empowering ourselves to declutter! We will learn the essentials from Professional Organizing Expert Roberta Sara Anderson.
In this workshop she will discuss:
- 3 common clutter myths that might be holding you back.
- How to Stop cluttering and Start organizing without the negative self-talk.
- How to move past the five most common stumbling blocks.
- Why you don’t have to be “an organized person” to have a great feeling space.
- How to go from “not knowing where to start” to smiling about your success.
Note: Bring a small item, or picture of an item, that you think you maybe should get rid of but continue to hold onto. Join the group for a grown-up version of show-and-tell with a decluttering twist! If you decide you’re ready to let your item go, Roberta will be donating them to Second Chances, Brother Wolf’s thrift store. Come join us for this fun and educational evening!
Roberta Sara Anderson is the creator of Organize & Feng Shui, an Asheville-based business providing Professional Organizing, Feng Shui, and Energetic Space Clearing services. She is a member of the International Feng Shui Guild, The National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals, and has years of education and experience helping clients transform their homes and lives. For information: https://organizefengshui.com.
Note: This is intended as an educational presentation and does not imply the endorsement or support of the UUFH.