The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Hendersonville was founded by 17 members in 1980. We have grown to a vital congregation of nearly 300 members and friends.
We support and encourage a willingness to learn from many sources, including the teachings of the world’s great religions.
Many of our members come from other faith traditions. The atmosphere of free thought and respect for the rights of individuals can inspire personal spiritual growth.
We invite you to explore the many different activities offered at UUFH:
To Nurture Your Spirit
- Sunday worship services with social hour
- A vital music program
- Faith topic discussions
- Meditation and other adult enrichment
To Help Heal Our World
- Pastoral care services
- Community outreach for special needs
- Social justice and environmental action
To Enrich Yourself through Education with Like-Minded People
- Topical discussion groups
- Sharing suppers and seminars
- Film series
- Men’s and women’s fellowship groups
- Personal growth forums